Wednesday, July 13, 2011

DAY 9

Having fun, today was a nice day nice and sunny very hot but there was a breeze so it felt nice.. its almost 8pm and 91 still , hottest week of the summer.. I took a short walk to get my VIT.D and I wanted a cantaloupe went into the garden and picked me one, all day I have been drinks cantaloupe juice hehehe I love this stuff its my favorite of all the juices. Tomorrow I will have to go and try my neighbors melons she planted sugar baby watermelon and has a bunch of them like 10 ready she said I could have one yipppppy I haven't eaten one ever I must try this sugar baby:)






Weight : 165.7
Menu
Wheatgrass juice
Green juice
and cantaloupe juice the remainder of the day. Plus water water water I did good with water intake..
I feel so great on this fast my skin has cleared and now the weight just keeps falling so far. Dry skin brush AM I also do it at night I like the way my skin and body feels after. I am still a bit short on breath I tried to trampoline today with the girls, it was fun I don't know how many times I bounced but it was not long before I was like wooooooo no I can't. I went and sat on my rear after that.


I am a bit tired going to take a nap or go to bed early LOL  will have to rise though to feed the husband. Well to all that are fasting good luck and drink well :)) Until tomarrow

No comments:

Post a Comment