Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 7 & 8

No AC still, blazing hot outside 102 degrees with heat indexes from 105-115 crazy HOT!!! The sweat is good for me thats what I keep saying , my portable AC is doing okay to keep the loving room comfortable 77 and 80 in the kitchen LOL to bad for the carnivores I am not cooking until my big AC is repaired. down the hall where the bedrooms lay the big AC says 84 but I closed of all the bedroom doors so this baby AC doesn't break to LOL that would be so bad...


ANyway on to the fast
DAY 7
Weight: 167.3lb 
Called many AC places and sat on my arse it was so hot I just drank water or juice and relaxed  I was a couch potato in the afternoon. I did no enema in the evening I recalled I had not been, so I will deal with it tomarrow with a healthy drink to move it along, I was to exhausted by the heat,  and kids .. I had sleep overs and i was scratching my head wondering why anyone would want to sleep in a house with no AC, I warned em all but they did not heed my warning LOL so i had 8 kids and teenagers combined in my house they all ate cereal LOL for breakfast.


DAY 8
I feel awesome,  the gut feels very clean. My whole midsection feels light, I love the feeling. I took my wheat grass shot today picked some pears and apples from my tree and made a nice juice , I need a lil something to help move it along worked like a charm.. My body feels very light its a great feeling.. I did not do any walk this morning it was 92 before 9am just so hot I am getting in my swim in the evening and doing 50 reps on an AB Rocket I could do more but I don't want to stress myself out to much.. I am also dry skin brushing it gives an awesome feeling to the skin and the skin is very smooth.. OHHHH one last thing those dreadful black bags under the eye well those bag are GONE.. YES I am so stoked
all kids left except 2 of mine, my boy went out with his friends to try The Wild Cow mmm well maybe this is rubbing off on him a bit that's a vegetarian restaurant.


I have gotten 1 1/2 liters of water in me before 2pm its that hot i am sipping water all day long
Juice apple, pear 24 oz
celery juice with 2 carrots added to it 24 oz
and now I am sipping a pineapple, grape 
and an evening juice its hard to keep drinking when its hot like this my appetite just is not what it is supposed to be but I am really trying 


I am in the mood for fruits today, my girl was so kind to "TRY" and make a Pineapple, Cucumber juice but she grabbed up a jalapeno and put the whole thing in the juicer holey moley I had to toss that wow my mouth was on fire. so she made a pineapple grape she forgot to rinse my cup so I can taste a hint of that pepper still or maybe it was just that hot LOL I love spicy things but that was HOT LOL


I got these from my garden and 2 huge cucumbers (1 was tossed) but the monster cucumber I still have gotta show hubby its the biggest one I have pulled yet






Was only going to do a & day fast however, yesterday I just got over feeling like I had a cold so I might could do somemore days also I do not crave food, I don't want it so I might as well take advantage of that.. YEAH so on to DAY 9

No comments:

Post a Comment