Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 2


My Morning Meal
Drank a glass of rejuvelac plus a 1 oz shot of wheatgrass juice and than a refreshing cherry jubilee juice followed later with a nice veggie drink.



             
Cherry Jubilee
3 inch or so of ripe pineapple, peeled if not organic
1/2 an apple
8 cherries pitted
Makes 8 ounces in my juicer
This juice is supposed to be great to help cleanse the body from skin problems to toxic and waste matter that is in our system.


Popeye's Power
1/2 medium apple
1 handful spinach
4 carrots trimmed
1 celery stalk with leaves
1/2 beet with leaves
1 small handful parsley
Juice all.. I love spinach I read in a book that spinach juice is the most potent of 5 foods tested (carrot, cauliflower,lettuce,strawberry and spinach) i also read in another book that eating spinach per day may cut the risk of cancer, and cut lung cancer in half.. after reading that I load up on my spinach.



Afternoon comes and my tummy needs some more juice I feel hungry so I need more juice I am craving a v8 type drink, but I am not sure I would like some pineapple to hmmm, I think I'll put a chapin spin on it.
  
     

Pineapple Spice
For the juicer
pineapple peel removed if not organic
wedge of lime peel removed if not organic
Some onion
For the blender
I was wanting something a little thicker than what comes out of the juicer so I threw some cut up cucumber a small handful of cilantro, a bit of jalapeno blended it all up to bits and pieces than added the juice until it had  a smoothie consistency its yummy


Wahoo feeling good and I have gotten a 20 minute swim in this afternoon...it started to storm so it looks like my evening walk is out and I will be using the wii balance board some marching and hula hoop game it has on there I think its wii fit plus well I will be shakin my bom bom LOL



My brain wants sweetness today but I did get in tomato juice which I love that stuff its great.
I Juiced
6 carrots 
1 pear
1 celery stalk with leaves
Fennel could be added to this I really like it that way but no fennel :(
Yumm my tummy like I will prolly go for more later, some rejuvelac and sip some green tea before bed.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment