Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 3

Whew I got through the night, see my husband he is from Guatemala and they have this chicken there Pollo Campero well I haven't had this chicken in about a year...it was teasing me the aroma in the house. I just knew though eating it would make my stomach feel icky which stopped me LOL.. These carnivores I tell yeah, well Naomi helped me out even though she doesn't know it. She has this base that tastes like bouillon and it does I made a batch of it I will be drinking that today

Naomi's Base

3  c Celery Juice
4 c Tomato Juice
1 c Leafy Green Juice (Lettuce Kale, Spinach, etc)

I have got my wheatgrass oz in, and Naomis green juice, I thank her for sharing the recipe on her blog, its a nice recipe.. Go visit Naomis blog it has inspired me I read it alot keeps me on my toes")

Went outside to water and check my small little gardren I should of had some tomatoes ready like 5 they are all gone, those birds they pecked my tomato and I was worried about the wild rabbits.. these birds cant eat my food now LOL .


I read every morning I love to read, found an article on Incan Goldenberries, they are supposed to help your body deal with stress and improve circulation. Seems they are better for you than goji berry, support the immune system and have a critical role in detoxification..Interesting I am going to have to read up more on this berry. Also reading about the superfood maca very intesting reads I am finding today

No comments:

Post a Comment