Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 10

Wahoooo I am a happy happy happy girl, my HVAC is changed out now the house is cold..and as for the fast awesome as well.. I feel so grand each day the shortness of breath gets better, it was all that smoking I used to do BLAH BLAH nasty stuff..I will never for sure touch another cig...


I did get a sugar baby watermelon off the neighbor i will juice that baby tomorrow yum I can't wait.. I drank loads of water and my juices are in me (wheatgrass, green juice and  cantaloupe)..Right now I have it down pretty good where I don't need anything after 8pm.. It was hard but my body adjusted :)


I am going now for 14 days. However I am thinking on 21 days IDK ,but I am going to a natural doc monday to make sure all is well and just in case I choose to I will be adding things to my juice to maintain nutrition..and another thing I was shocked over is my weight looks like 2 pounds fell off in one day
Weight was 163.7 @ 9am this morning wow wow
Learning: I was awakened a couple nights back by CNN Piers he had Suzanne Somers on and just so happens the first sentence out of her mouth were "SO many toxins in this world" once i heard that & I sat up on the couch and ground the sleepy out my eyes I listened to her whole story , I was weighing buy her book Breathrough , most of celebraty stuff I think some times is hogwash but I thought well she was on CNN gotta be some truth in this book after all .. Today I got it on my nook read half a chapter I look forward to reading it , I am sure I will learn new things to share with others I know :)


I am reaching for the stars I feel good, prolly haven't felt this good since my 20's LOL I will be getting my hormones checked because I have sleep issues that need to be addressed. TOday was fun tomorrow will be better C-YA tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment